Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Coylumbridge
The treasures of the Scottish Highlands unfold before you at the Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Coylumbridge. Tucked into the foothills of the Cairngorm Mountains, surround yourself with diverse attractions — from watersports to whisky tasting.
This year-round family resort offers indoor and outdoor activities including The Fun House, a swimming complex with two indoor pools, great restaurants, and nightly live entertainment. And as a Gold Crown RCI resort, guests enjoy the highest standards of time ownership accommodation.
We welcome reservations for 3, 4 or 7-night stays. The resort hotel boasts extensive leisure facilities, with golf, the Cairngorm funicular railway, horse riding, cycling and walking trails nearby.
- Luxury self-catering lodges for 6–8 people
- Fully-fitted kitchen with fridge/freezer, dishwasher and microwave
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Additional bathroom (or shower room)
- Guest rooms
- Linen cupboard and storage facilities
- Open plan dining area/lounge with TV and games table
Hilton Grand Vacations
The Heather and Pine Lodges at Coylumbridge
The moment you enter one of the Heather and Pine Lodges at Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Coylumbridge, you'll appreciate the superb attention to detail and high quality feel. The bright and spacious interiors are beautifully decorated to reflect the colours found in the landscape of the Highlands. The theme is space and light, with a harmonious blend of traditional and new, with heath and heather inspired fabrics, oak furniture and lavish leather upholstery.
Lodges have two or three bedrooms (sleeping six or eight people), an open-plan lounge (with TV, DVD and CD system), and fully-opening panoramic windows. The quality continues in the fitted kitchen with stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher and microwave), and a spacious dining area offers space for family groups and entertaining.
The spacious bedrooms are a haven of calm, with warm, welcoming colours and handcrafted furnishings. The bathrooms are fresh and modern, with wood effect floors and tiled walls.
With your own lodge at Coylumbridge you can set the pace, and discover the secret of relaxation and revitalisation. It's what perfect holidays are all about.
Our offices are open daily, and whether to arrange an opportunity to view the lodges for yourself, or for a copy of our brochure, please call us on 01479 813065.
- The Bistro
- The Inverdruie Restaurant
- Piacetto, serving speciality coffees and pastries
- Lounge Bar with nightly live entertainment most evenings
- Two Indoor Swimming Pools and Hydrotherapy Pool including Toddler pool and slide
- Fun House with Adventure Mini-Golf*, American Diner and games arcade
- Games Room*
- Tennis Courts*
- Children's Outdoor Adventure Play Park*
- Children's Entertainment and Activity Programme* (Seasonal)
- Lodge electricity is metered and charged on departure
- Dry Ski Slope
- Aviemore Raceway (Go Karting)
- Pony Trekking
- Shopping in Aviemore and Inverness
- Whisky Distilleries
- RSPB Osprey Hide
- Speyside Heather Centre
- Skiing in the Cairngorms
- Off-road 4x4 Driving
- Mountain Biking
- Clay Pigeon Shooting
- Quad Biking
- Rothiemurchus Highland Estate
- Strathspey Steam Railway
- Highland Wildlife Park
Travelling to Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Coylumbridge
Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Coylumbridge is located 2 miles from the centre of Aviemore, on the B970 (the road connecting Aviemore with Glenmore, Loch Morlich, and The Cairngorm Ski Area). The entrance to the resort is on the left hand side of the road, just east of Inverdruie.
Aviemore is reached by the A9 Perth-Inverness road, and is under 3 hours driving time from Edinburgh and Glasgow. Coach and rail services are operated by National Express, Scottish Citylink, ScotRail and GNER, connecting Aviemore with main destinations in Scotland and England.