Call: 013397 55558
Far from the hustle and bustle, Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Dunkeld offers a real sanctuary from the busy world. Once the Highland retreat of the 7th Duke of Atholl, the Dunkeld House Hotel captures all the traditions of a Scottish sporting estate and cherishes them for the enjoyment of visitors today.
Hilton Grand Vacations Club at Dunkeld, an easy drive from Glasgow and Edinburgh, sleeps up to 6 or 8 guests for 3, 4 and 7-night stays.
Located at the gateway to the Scottish Highlands, the lodges nestle into the surrounding woodlands of this Scottish Estate. The most recent lodges are named after nearby nesting Ospreys at the Loch of the Lawes.
- Spacious self-catering lodges
- Open-plan living and dining area
- TV, hi-fi and DVD player
- Master bedroom en-suite
- Some lodges guest rooms with en-suite
- Free Wi-Fi
- Please note that pets are not allowed at HGV Dunkeld
- Due to the small number of lodges, availability is very limited